Luxury Tranformational Wellness Retreats in Portugal
Transformational Yoga & Health Summer Retreats in Portugal (July 14 - 22 and September 1 – 13)
Experienced yoga instructor, nutritional and lifestyle coach, Kaya Peters has been offering one-of-a-kind retreats in Portugal for several years. Her focus is on cleansing body and mind, improving health and quality of life through an exhilarating program of yoga, nutrition and outdoor exercise. The retreat is based on improving physical agility and flexibility, with nourishing experiences and treatments, total relaxation, beach visits and time outdoors. With excursions to the charming towns of Sintra and Cascais, there is also the possibility to book beauty treatments which reduce cellulite, wrinkles and fatty deposits.
Type of Event
Two exceptional Yoga & Transformative Health Retreats
July 14 - 22 and
September 1 - 13
The package price is inclusive of:
* Single occupancy in a spacious and tastefully decorated luxury room
in private villa, townhouse or main hotel
* Daily yoga classes
* 3 cleansing and detoxifying whole food meals per day
* Unlimited consumption of water and tea during the day
* 1 individual nutritional consultation plus personalized meal plan
* 1 individual follow-up health coaching session
* 1 purifying detoxifying spa ritual
* 1 afternoon excursion to the town of Sintra
* Daily guided nature walks and visits to the nearby beaches
* 2 interactive lectures on nutrition, healthy eating and living and Traditional Chinese Medicine
* Airport transfer to and from the location
The retreats price is exclusive of:
* Flight and personal transportation during the retreat
* Additional snacks and foods
* Additional Spa treatments and massages (can be booked upon request)
* Optional trip to Lisbon
* Optional Face Rejuvenation Treatment package
(can be booked in advance with your retreats booking)
About Kaya Peters
Founder, director & teacher at
Kaya Peters (born and raised in the Netherlands) spent several years of her life traveling around the world while studying with well known teachers in the field of yoga, holistic nutrition, Traditional Chinese Medicine and holistic health.
Her personal search for healing and happiness, combined with her endless interest in the workings of the human body/mind, have been the driving force behind her ongoing study and her desire to support others in creating a more balanced, healthy and fulfilling life.
Kaya studied yoga in several yogic traditions, but finds her biggest inspiration in the teachings of yoga-therapy and Vijñana Yoga. Her yoga teaching is warm, gentle and allows for a deepened contact with ones own body. Currently Kaya teaches programs and classes in the United Arab Emirates, as well as in Portugal.
Kaya studied whole food nutrition based on the teachings of Traditional Chinese Medicine with Paul Pitchford and has trained extensively as a macrobiotic/vegan chef with The Kushi Institute of Europe in Amsterdam. She has been teaching cooking classes for several years and has worked as a private- and assistant chef on several locations. In addition Kaya offers whole food consultations, health coaching and healthy cooking workshops to clients all over the world.
Kaya holds several qualifications in the field of health and wellness, is a certified whole food consultant and a registered teacher with the International Yoga Alliance. With her programs, Kaya provides her clients with simple no-nonsense solutions for a healthier lifestyle. Her retreats, programs and workshops are unique in the sense that they work with the specific needs of each individual, providing ongoing support and guidance on both a physical and mental level.