Magicial Mystery Tour To Northern India
This is a National Geographic trip of Northern India! This trip includes a lot of hiking, being shoulder-to-shoulder with the people of India and their culture! It will include yoga and meditation, lead by Lola and Kevin, whenever the time and schedule allows. We will witness ancient ceremonies of the local population, and will travel to four ancient and sacred sites as a part of our journey. It will open up a whole new world to many of us. 4 star hotels in some places/luxury tents in others/private transportation other than taking a train from Delhi and back again.
Type of Event
Get away from the rat race and back into nature and your Self. Lead by Kevin Post and Lola Scarborough of Yoga Lola Studios, LLC. Join us for an experience rich in culture and nature in the amazing trip to the Indian Himalayas beginning September 16, 2013! View our website at for full details.
Book between now and August 1, and pay in full, to receive the trip for $2,300. Non-refundable deposit of $1150.00 due immediately. Remaining Payment of $1150.00 must be made no later than June 16, 2013. After June 16, payment in full is required if you are just booking the trip. Airfare not included.
Cost beginning August 1 to Sept 1: $ 2,700.00. After September 2: $ 2,900.00. Private room, an extra US $ 495.00. Excludes international air fare to and from Delhi.
Travel Insurance: You are responsible for purchasing your own travel insurance. Yoga Lola cannot provide a refund in case of cancellation. Recommendation: 20120312/plan
• Hotel accommodation as above on double occupancy room, inclusive of present applicable hotel taxes,
• Meal Plan Daily buffet breakfast everyday, but all meals while at the Camps,
• English speaking local guide for sightseeing in all places as per program,
• Transfers & sightseeing using air-conditioned vehicles, (Non A/C vehicle during the Chardham program),
• Train Fare for sector Delhi – Haridwar – Delhi by AC Chair Car,
• All applicable taxes including mandatory government service tax,
• Entrances fee for entry into monuments as per the itinerary, and,
• The services of a SJI representative at all airport and hotel transfers.
COST DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Beverages, mineral water, alcohol, laundry, telephone calls; or other items of personal nature,
• Tips and gratuities to driver, guide, porters, bellboys and waiters at restaurants,
• Increases in airfares or government imposed taxes or entrance fees,
• Still camera or video camera fees at the various monuments and museums,
• Services not specifically stated in the itinerary,
• Personal or travel insurance,
• Departure taxes or visa handling fees,
• Any changes you may choose to make during your tour, and,
• International and domestic air.
India. The Himalayas. Herbs and healing. Incense. Color and motion and sound. Yoga and meditation ... No doubt about it, there is something magical, mystical, and mysterious about India. Many famous Americans have made trips to there as a part of their journey of self-discovery -- the Beatles, for example! Historical, ancient, and spiritual, India offers spectacular scenery and spiritual sustenance for the soul. It provides us the opportunity to connect with our higher self.
High above it all (in the Himalayas of Northern India to be exact!) Yoga Lola Studios offers an amazing opportunity to visit Northern India. Traveling the region known as the Char Dham Yatra (place of the four sacred abodes), the Char Dham Yatra is a journey to four sacred temples in Northern India, each of which sits at the mouth of a holy river. Known as Gangotri, Kedarnath, Yamunotri and Badrinath, each temple site is considered a place of high spiritual energy. Each river is considered divine, and a dip at the source of these rivers is considered a great blessing. It is said that this journey allows one to lift consciousness to higher levels in this life.
Yoga Lola has booked the trip through a travel agency in the USA who is a specialist in providing this tour to India. All the details in the itinerary have been carefully planned. Traveling together as a group, our every need is provided for, including yoga and meditation. Staying in 4 or 5 star hotels in some places, and in luxurious tents in others, we shall experience India as we are wonderfully comfortable and cared for all along the way.
Beginning in Dehli, our travels take us to Dehli, Hardiwar, Barkot, Harsil, Guptakashi, Kedarnarth, Joshimath, Rishikesh. The scenery is spectacular. We look forward to traveling with you in what is definitely the journey of a lifetime!
Cost: $2300 if paid by August 1,2013. Similar trips by other vendors are priced more like $3100, so $2300 for a trip of this nature is real bargain. Airfare is not included.