Mayan Shamanic Retreat - learn the ways of the Ancient Mayans
A unique opportunity to study with a Guatemalan shaman who will be sharing the ancient Mayan teachings.
As well as Aboriginal elder Bunn Lawrie - the whale whisperer will join us to share the stories of his ancestors.
Christina will be guiding you on a journey of self discovery and healing through Guided Meditation
Type of Event
Teachings as well as Guided Meditation to bring forth healing.
Uncle Bunna will be available for didgeridoo healings $130 for an hour
On a rare visit to Australia, VIKTOR MOASYR
Guatemalan Shaman & Teacher joins us for this once only
event to share with the ancient teachings of his ancestors
Viktor has travelled the world sharing the teachings and doing healing’s as a way of raising money to fund his humanitarian projects in Guatemala
Also joining us is Uncle Bunna Lawrie. An Aboriginal elder who is the whale whisperer. He will be sharing the whale dreaming with us and will also be available for Didgeridoo healings. Uncle Bunna is trying to raise money to stop from drilling in his ancestral waters.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
* How the Mayans viewed the universe and their ancient life philosophy
* Shamanism - connecting the spirit realm with the physical
* Sacred moon calendar - how to utilise this as a guide to empower your life decisions * Understanding our luminous bodies
* Mayan fire ceremony - activating and bringing forth your life visions
* Use of candle lights - for healing, guidance, energy and synchronicity
* Guided Meditation with Alkehela - releasing mind chatter and bringing forth clarity
Includes: Teachings Accommodation