Status message

This event has expired.

Meditation Revealed

If you have been thinking about learning to meditate or want to strengthen an existing practice, this is the retreat for you!!!!
Meditation is accessible to all and appropriate for all. It is relevant and applicable to our modern, daily lives. And, it is Time to go inside, get quiet, and listen. Join us for a full day devoted to you!

Where

86 Brownley Rd., McKellar ON, CA P2A 0B4

Type of Event

  • Retreat

Yoga Styles

Levels

When

Dec 6
2015
09:00 amto17:00 pm

Join us for our day-long Yoga & Meditation event at YogAloft Wellness Retreat in McKellar, Ontario: Meditation Revealed. It is said that we only use approximately 5% of our consciousness. Imagine what the other 95% could reveal to us!!! Come and explore with us next Sunday, December 6th, 9am - 5pm!
No yoga or meditation experience necessary.

Price

$95

Pre-registration necessary:
Email: /> Tel.: 705-389-1669

Full Description

Learn how to meditate. Meet like-minded people. Join an ongoing meditation group. Source the depths of peace & quiet within. Take time out. Give yourself a break. Great preparation for the busy holiday season!
Yoga and meditation are perfect companions: yoga prepares the body for meditation, and meditation enhances our yoga practice. Enjoy a day exploring breath, movement, various meditation techniques, stilling the mind, exploring consciousness. You deserve it!
YogAloft Wellness Retreat is the perfect place to meditate. Located on 165 acres of land it is surrounded by nature, trees, rocks, open space and a deep natural quiet. The loft is a small, intimate space appropriate for personalized workshop experiences.