Meditation+Yoga+ Art therapy Vacation
This week is an Art retreat combining Meditation, Yoga, and Art therapy surrounded by Mother Nature in Greece.
I offer a unique approach of art therapy that combines both the technical and spiritual aspects since each painting we make tells us something of where we come from, where we are and what remains to be done to reach the goal of the SELF.
Type of Event
• 7:00 – 7:30 Early meditation
• 7:45 – 8:30 Hatha Yoga Asanas
• 9:30 – 1:30 (lunchtime) Art Therapy Sessions
You should arrive the night before and you can live after the end in the afternoon on the last day of the retreat, the ashram is one hour driving from Mysore, pick up can be organized on
Prices included lodging+food+Meditation+yoga+art workshop with material.
Booking direct with krish and lily at Ayur Yoga Eco Ashram
What can keep us from being creative?
Conditioning, family, friends, educators may discourage us from expressing our creativity. On a social level, blocked creative energy can manifest as self-destructive behavior. Conversely, as we become more creative, negative expressions such as anger, co-dependence, self-hindering habits and depression tend to melt away.
The purposes of an art retreat
• To put you in touch with the power of your own creativity and to free it in every sphere of life.
• To help dismantle any negative thoughts you have about artists that can be inhibiting you from expressing your own creative force freely.
• To provide you with an awareness about any self-destructive behaviors you may still be holding onto, and to see more cleary what the impediments to removing them may be.
• To identify and celebrate your desires and dreams and to formulate a plan to accomplish them.
• To demonstrate the link between spirituality and creativity
o First, playing with colors to connect and express unconscious on paper. This is objective abstract step
o Then, seeing and painting images in a realistic way. This is a subjective realistic step.
o Lastly, analysis, trying to make a link between the painting and the life of the person.
Gestalt approach, reflecting writing, natural materials, collage, mandalas and music will all be used to help the process