Type of Event
Lunch break at 12.30 for 1 hr
Are you pregnant & starting to plan the birth of your baby?
Would you like to have a calm and confident birth, whether it be a natural delivery or C section?
Would you like to learn techniques which allow for you to naturally control pain and avoid intervention?
You can have the birth that you wish for!
I am a Mindful Mamma hypnobirthing practitioner, pre-natal yoga teacher and a post birth hypnobirthing advocate. I am passionate about spreading the knowledge and use of mindfulness and hypnobirthing in the English speaking community.
In this group Mindful Hypnobirthing Online Workshop you will learn:
- Physiology of birth and what to expect
- How to be in control and let go of any fears or anxieties
- Why environment matters and what to do about it
- Your birthing partner will be prepped in how to be a supportive
person both before the birth and during
- How to write a birth plan that can make all the difference to
the outcome of your birth
- Why communication matters and how mindset helps
- Hypnobirthing, relaxation and mindfulness techniques
- To feel excited and look forward to the birth of your baby!
You will be sent some initial Mindful Mamma hypnobirthing mp3 downloads on booking a spot, so you can start to gain the benefits by listening before the workshop commences.
The workshop is best attended along with your birthing partner, however please feel free to join alone too.
We run from 9.30am - 4.30pm, with a 1hr lunch break in the middle of the course.
Spaces are limited to 6 couples per course max.
Total cost of workshop is 300CHF per couple and is taken at time of booking.
On booking your spot on the workshop, you will receive a Zoom meeting code and password for you to access the workshop on the day.
To book your spot head on over to:
Some health insurance policies allow upto 80% towards the course, please check with yours individually.