Mindful Yoga and Wellness Retreat with Tammy Hayano
From the moment you arrive at Museflower Retreat and Spa in Chiang Rai, life begins to slow down. Away from the busyness of the city, you can truly settle into relaxation. Museflower Retreat is where Mother Earth takes care of you. Swim in the lake or the Himalayan Salt Crystal pool. Bike around the country lanes. Stop to smell the flowers. The connection back to nature will blend in fully with your yoga, wellness, and mindful retreat experience. No fitness experience is necessary.
Type of Event
Make sure to arrive before dinner time 6.30pm on the first day, and we will finish the retreat by lunch time.
Price is inclusive of a single room accommodation and 3 meals per day, the entire retreat program, pickup transfer round trip to and from airport, and one hour signature massage at our Museflower Spa
Yoga can be for EVERY BODY and experienced in a non-competitive environment where the vibe is warm, gentle, supportive, and fun.
Our Hatha yoga classes will benefit beginners, intermediates, and even experienced practitioners looking for variety in their yoga practice. Learning is infinite; we constantly become attuned to our bodies and energies which changes day to day!
Our morning sessions will include breathwork (pranayama), guided meditation, and yoga (asana). We will work on proper alignment, understanding internal feedback, and structuring your own intuitive flow. What you bring to the mat will determine your own personal outcome.
By the end of the week, you will be able to start a home practice, use yoga for self-care, and incorporate yoga into your daily life. In addition to yoga, you will experience five other healing modalities. This is a wonderful opportunity to dive deep into the body, mind, and energy connection.
Highlights of the Retreat:
- Five nights of accommodation with three delicious lacto-ovo vegetarian meals per day
- Daily 2 hour morning breathwork, meditation, and moderate Hatha yoga class
- Daily 1.25 hour afternoon wellness workshop (, QiGong, TRE/tension-trauma releasing exercises, partner yoga)
- Daily 1 hour evening program each night (, JourneyDance, restorative yoga, Inner Dance, group sharing)
- 1:1 private sessions with Radha Mistry, a universal energy worker and spiritual healer
- Group Tarot card reading with Radha Mistry
- One 60 minutes signature massage at Museflower Spa
- Pickup and drop-off transfers to/from Chiang Rai airport or town