Module #1, 300hr Yoga Alliance certified Teacher Training
Module #1 of four to complete the additional 300 hours and qualify for the Yoga Alliance's RYT500 designation. Must be a graduate of a Yoga Alliance certified 200 hour training.
Type of Event
- Teacher Training
10-day program (five days, a day off, five more days).
Tapping In, Turning On - Getting Connected to Source. In this module the advancing teacher (that would be you!) learns how to get connected on a deep level to inner guidance through the vehicle of yogic practices—meditation, pranayama, kriyas, mudras and mantra. You'll also develop teaching skills for these practices.
Our emphasis is on grounding you into your deep inner experience so you become unshakeable in the face of life’s challenges.
In addition, you’ll learn…
• the benefits and contraindications for these advanced yogic practices
• why and how meditation affects the brain, heart and nervous system
• the vital importance of a healthy digestion system to your spiritual practices and life
• daily Ayurvedic self-care techniques for beautiful skin and anti-aging
• healing mantras to achieve love, abundance, and well being
In this module, our goal is to bring you closer to the ultimate goal of yoga so that you are able to bring these tools into your yoga teaching and develop your presence as a yoga teacher.