Movement Anatomy & Physiology Course with Dr Mark
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
This program is suitable for:
Exercise and wellness professionals such as Pilates teachers, personal trainers, yoga teachers, midwifes, metaphysical practitioners, wellness trainers and coaches, who want to add to their range and depth of professional knowledge.
Type of Event
There is a 6 month and a 12 month payment plan - see website for details
This 5-day, 30-hour highly practical course will systematically take students through the following material
1. Musculoskeletal terminology, planes, movements, regional terms,
2. Functional Skeletal anatomy basics applied to movement
3. Functional Joint basics applied to movement
4. Functional Muscular basics applied to movement
5. Mechanics of leverage and resistance
6. Applied movement anatomy, covering muscle of 6 main regions of body
7. Postural analysis basics and movement analysis
"This was the most amazing course to do in addition to my Pilates course. It made me understand how the world of Anatomy and Movement merge. I will highly recommend it to anybody that is interested in taking their Pilates to the next level. Mark has such a great manner and delivers the content in a superb way on any level. I loved every moment" - Eileen Larose 2014