New Year's Discover Cuba Yoga Retreat with the Cuban Yoga Teacher Ludisis
Discover Cuba with a Cuban Yoga teacher who knows every corner of the country and will ensure that you have a unique experience in this yoga retreat.
On this retreat, you will experience Cuban music, a meditation on the beach, eating delicious Cuban dishes, making new friends, practicing Hatha Yoga.
Type of Event
- Mantra Yoga
- Thai Massage
- Yoga Therapy
Discover Cuba with a Cuban!
This New Year Cuban Culture and Yoga Retreat is a 7-day program in which we will visit the Cuban provinces: Havana, Sancti Spíritus (Trinidad), Pinar del Río, and Cienfuegos.
We will visit 3 of the most important sites that are part of the World Heritage according to UNESCO.
This trip combines Hatha Yoga and Vipassana Meditation with the joy and spirituality of Cuba. The Hatha Yoga classes will harmonize your body, your breathing, your wisdom, and your spirit.
With Vipassana Meditation sessions you will learn to observe your thoughts without judging them.
To immerse yourself in Cuban culture, history, and traditions, Ludisis will show you non-tourist neighborhoods, enter local houses, share and experience local real life.
Workshops of Afro-Cuban Culture, Cuban System of Health and Food will bring you closer to the Cuban reality.
All this with the guide of Ludisis, who will be at your disposal throughout the trip to give you the best New Year experience in Cuba.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- 6 nights beautiful accommodation in Havana and Trinidad
- Rejuvenating Hatha Yoga Classes and Vipassana Meditation sessions with our Cuban yoga teacher, Ludisis
- 7 x breakfasts lovingly prepared by our local hosts
- Free airport pickup and we want to meet you as soon as possible
- All Transportations to and from Trinidad, Viñales, and Havana.
- The best “New Year Party” with locals. Get ready to dance - Salsa Cubana all night long!
- Guided Walking tour of Old Havana in English
- Short Excursion to Cienfuegos
- Life changing visits to non-tourist neighborhoods in Havana to meet locals and know the real Cuba life
- The Guide and personalized attention to each client of the local Ludisis
- Explanatory Afro Cuban culture workshop from local practitioners
- A free 2 hours Salsa Dance Lessons with locals