Ocean of Bliss Yoga Retreat
Experience full saturation of personal revitalization, natural abundance and heart-opening renewal at the 'Ocean of Bliss Yoga Retreat'. Practice Yoga in an ideal atmosphere! Connect with yourself, others and nature in this unique Jungle paradise.
San Pancho (San Francisco) is 50 minutes north of Puerto Vallarta and 3 miles north of Sayulita.
Retreat is limited to 14 participants.
Type of Event
Arrival at Tailwind Jungle Lodge on Monday, February 9th, Check in 3 pm. Retreat ends on Monday, February 16th (President's Day holiday in USA). Check Out 11 am.
PRICE includes morning and afternoon Hatha Yoga classes, daily catered delicious meals, lodging for 7 nights and
$980 each for a single bed in shared room.
$860 each for a shared bed in private room.
$800 each for a single bed in bungalow.
Marcia Galleher and her daughter Crystal Galleher from Bisbee, Arizona invite you to attend the 7-night, six-day 'Ocean of Bliss Yoga Retreat.'
* Yoga students of all levels are welcome.
* Immerse yourself in this magical environment at the first certified eco-resort in Mexico on the beautiful Pacific Ocean!
* Daily morning and afternoon Hatha Yoga classes.
* Music, art, dance, dream, ceremony.
* Beach activities, swimming, kayaking, standup paddle board, surfing.
* Hiking, biking.
* Ocean views, stargazing, whale watching.
* Hammocks overlooking the lush palms and the surf below.
* Sunsets from the private beach!
Assistance offered on transportation to and from the Puerto Vallarta airport (50 minutes away).
<> Price does not include airfare or breakfast. Each room will be supplied with an assortment of fruits, teas,
Marcia Galleher has been teaching Hatha Yoga for 21 years (see Profile). Her daughter Crystal Galleher, along with two brothers, were homeschooled and grew up with yoga in their lives. In the spring of 2014, Crystal received her Teacher Certification from the Kripalu Center for Yoga & Health in Lenox, MA. She currently teaches weekly public classes to adults and children and private sessions to those requesting personal attention.