One Month Holistic Inward Yoga Journey in Sharm el Sheikh, Sinai
Embarking on a holistic inner yoga journey is an important step and can reap rewards for a lifetime.
My general approach is to keep classes small. This allows me to get to know all students and adjust the order of teaching the required curriculum accordingly. I teach all classes personally and encourage questions and class participation in discussions. This course is designed in accordance with the requirements of a 200 hours yoga teacher training of the yoga alliance.
Type of Event
Duration 4 weeks, every Sunday no contact hours. Students familiarize themselves with theoretical aspects of yoga, prepare assignments/ presentations and practice independently.
Maximum Group size : 6 people (individual applications are considered and organized by the school)
the price including single room accomodation and breakfast and transfer from and to the airport Sharm el Sheikh
In this holistic yoga retreat, you will learn :
- Fundamental yogic principles and knowledge
- Learn to create variations with existing asanas
- Explore abilities of your body which were hidden to you until now
- Gain deep understanding and experience of the multifaceted effects of Yoga
- Develop profound awareness and knowledge of the nature of human mind and spirit
- Manage emotions according to the principles of Yoga
- Get knowledge about important scriptures relating to yogic tradition
- Establish a solid personal practice of asanas and meditation that will grow in depth and intensity over time
- Learn advance techniques of Yoga which are not common in other training programs
- Get understanding about your own energy system and how to regulate it
There are many aspects in the asana class. I teach, not only the traditional positions, but the benefits. Also the identification of individual bodies with their strengths and limitations, alternative positions to accommodate injury and disease is important. This information helps you be more attuned. Emphasis is put on listening to our bodies and act according. Of course, experience and time also make us better practicioners, so everyone will receive individual advice before the course ends.
Besides asana classes, I teach about human nature, our own included. The better we understand ourselves, the better we can deal with life itself. In philosophy class we discuss how to adapt ancient teachings to the modern world. The anatomy class allows us to see the body from the inside and picture in our minds what is happening during asana class and how our living pattern affects our health, both mental and physical.
The course is a time of personal growth - the cocoon to the butterfly.