Type of Event
- Teacher Training
If you’ve been contemplating enrolling in yoga teacher training because you want to:
• Nourish yourself in body, mind and spirit.
• Feel strong, healthy and grounded in your daily life.
• Gain greater clarity around your life’s ultimate purpose.
• Open the door to a satisfying, potential new career as a yoga instructor.
• Develop a rock-solid practice that supports you through life’s ups + downs.
Here’s Exactly What You’ll Get:
• 30 nights of beachfront accommodations at our eco resort + spa.
• 3 delicious, prepared-for-you, plant-based meals a day.
• Comfortable, modern sleeping accommodations.
• Lessons led by an internationally renowned yoga instructor.
• Effective sequencing methods that work for building well-rounded classes.
• Opportunities to practice teaching with resort guests + community members.
• Supervised morning sadhna practice, including ancient purification rituals.
• Built-in support network of like-minded individuals + fellow yoga teachers.
“I completed the Blue Osa Yoga Teacher Training in November 2011. I can state that the course, taught exclusively by Yogi Aaron, had a strong emphasis on academics–including the scientific and philosophical foundations of hatha yoga. The reading list was comprehensive and included text reading assignments and handouts. Daily physical practice included varying types of meditation, asana and pranayama. If you are considering this training, be assured you will have challenging assignments to complete and ample opportunity for hands-on teaching to fellow students as well as guests of Blue Osa with varying levels of experience. You will also have the opportunity to teach to students with specific health concerns/challenges. I very much enjoyed being taught by Aaron for many reasons but most importantly, even though participating with other students, he taught to me as an individual–focusing specifically and working with me on exactly where I was at in my life as a student. In terms of the physical surroundings, Blue Osa is a paradise. The vision that Blue Osa has manifested in the tiny country of Costa Rica is to be deeply respected. The guest accommodations are beautiful and comfortable–allowing your body adequate rest, recovery and relaxation during the course. The staff were completely devoted to us as students and never hesitated to provide upon any request that I had. Without reserve or hesitation I endorse the Blue Osa Yoga Teacher Training.”
This Program is Right For You If:
• You want to learn how to teach yoga safely, knowledgeably and confidently.
• You want to learn the basic principles, philosophies and teachings of yoga.
• You want to ignite some seriously positive momentum in your life.
• You want to contribute to the enlightenment + well-being of others.
• You want to experience the luxury of having everything taken care of for you.
• You LOVE the idea of supplementing your training experience with relaxing activities like massages, facials and nature walks.