One-Month Immersion Yoga Teacher Training
If you’ve been contemplating enrolling in yoga teacher training because you want to:
• Nourish yourself in body, mind and spirit.
• Feel strong, healthy and grounded in your daily life.
• Gain greater clarity around your life’s ultimate purpose.
• Open the door to a satisfying, potential new career as a yoga instructor.
• Develop a rock-solid practice that supports you through life’s ups + downs.
Type of Event
- Teacher Training
We start the Immersion on October 17 at 3:00 PM. The training will officially be completed after dinner on November 15, allowing you to leave anytime on November 16.
Here’s Exactly What You’ll Get:
• 30 nights of beachfront accommodations at our eco resort + spa.
• 3 delicious, prepared-for-you, plant-based meals a day.
• Comfortable, modern sleeping accommodations.
• Lessons led by an internationally renowned yoga instructor.
• Effective sequencing methods that work for building well-rounded classes.
• Opportunities to practice teaching with resort guests + community members.
• Supervised morning sadhna practice, including ancient purification rituals.
• Built-in support network of like-minded individuals + fellow yoga teachers.
This Program is Right For You If:
• You want to learn how to teach yoga safely, knowledgeably and confidently.
• You want to learn the basic principles, philosophies and teachings of yoga.
• You want to ignite some seriously positive momentum in your life.
• You want to contribute to the enlightenment + well-being of others.
• You want to experience the luxury of having everything taken care of for you.
• You LOVE the idea of supplementing your training experience with relaxing activities like massages, facials and nature walks.