Join us for an evening of Partner Yoga play! Come alone or with a partner (romantic partners welcome but not necessary, friends and children over 16 make great partners too!) and experience the power and playfulness of conscious touch.
Type of Event
- General Event
Wednesday, July 23rd from 7:30-9:30 PM
$30 for 2 hours for one person, $50 per couple. Must pre-register by 7/21
This evening workshop will include:
• Ways to get grounded and connected to your own energy, body and needs before you explore partner work
• Learn ways to communicate support through touch and physical presence which builds trust and intimacy with all living beings
• Learn techniques to provide deep release and traction to stiff joints and muscles through hands-on partner practice
• Learn safety guidelines and modifications for working with different injuries and flexibility considerations
• Practice both grounded work AND introductory aerial postures will be included with an opportunity to be both a base and a flyer
• Learn the blocks to both receiving support and trusting others and how to face and break through them.
This workshop is a wonderful way to supplement a traditional yoga practice by creating more space in muscles and joints than can be accomplished alone. It's also a great way to explore the need we all have to touch and be touched in a safe, healing, non-sexual way.
Take your practice and subtle energy awareness to a whole new level and have fun while doing it!