This workshop is designed for pregnant women and is suitable for beginner and experienced yoga practitioners.
Gain strength and flexibility, develop confidence and heighten your intuitive powers, and enhance your ability to relax.
Type of Event
Saturday 28 February, Ringwood Community Centre
During this 3 hour workshop you will learn:
- The benefits of yoga on the pregnant body and mind
- How to modify postures as your body changes allowing you to continue to participate in your regular yoga practice
- Specific postures to provide relief for typical discomforts experienced during pregnancy
- Breathing and meditation techniques to assist with relaxation of mind and body in preparation for and during childbirth
- Gentle massage techniques to provide comfort to your pregnant body