Classes will be held every Sunday for the month of February beginning on 2/7/16. Each session is an hour starting at 2 pm to 3pm.
Cost is $100 for all 4 weeks.
Classes will provide knowledge of:
• Poses which are appropriate for expectant moms at different stages of pregnancy
• Meditation and visualization to guide the process of pregnancy/ labor/ delivery
• Breathing techniques which teach focus and relaxation
• Anatomy: including the woman’s pelvis, organs, and the birthing process
• Stages of Fetal Development to include chakra development
• High risk pregnancy and how nutrition effects the fetus and expectant mother
• Postnatal and infertility information
• Create community in a healing environment to help relieve stress, fear and enjoy a fulfilling birth
• Philosophy and ethics of yoga