Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training
For Yoga Teachers and Teachers in training, as well as professionals who work with pregnant women (childbirth educators, doctors, doulas, massage therapists, midwives, ob/gyn nurses).
As prenatal yoga teachers, we have the opportunity to share the most powerful and vulnerable time in a woman's life. We are given the chance to guide, teach and support a new soul in having a smooth experience in the womb of his/her mom and a soft landing here on Earth.
Everything the mom is experiencing in her pregnancy will be felt by the child. For the Mom it is important to experience a space of safety, a peaceful mind, joyfulness in her heart, and trust into her own ability to be able to give birth in the most natural way.
Through the tools of movement, sound, pranayam, mudra and meditation she can be given the chance to establish a spiritual, mental, emotional and physical foundation that reaches far beyond her pregnancy. The souls that are coming into the Aquarian Age are spiritual souls and deserve to be welcomed as that.
In this training, you will learn the tools to work in alignment with the Divine Spiritual Wisdom. Besides the postures and movements for pregnancy, you will experience the importance of Naam - sound and mudras that will support the mothers to help themselves stay centred and peaceful. You will learn a lot about yourself and the gifts you can bring into a Mom's life. No prerequisites.
Type of Event
- Teacher Training
July 8th: 5:00pm - 8:00pm
July 9th: 9:00am - 4:00pm
July 10th: 12:00pm - 6:00pm
July 11th: 9:00am - 3:00pm
Earlybird Price: $495 (if paid by June 24th)
Regular: $550 (after June 24th)
This Training will include:
- The responsiblities & opportunities of being a Prenatal Yoga teacher
- Training in asanas and movement that allow the pregnant women to lengthen and strengthen - preparing her body for childbirth
- Breath-work to support her and the baby's internal organs and systems
- Mantra & mudra therapy to work with the spiritual, mental, emotional & physical aspects of pregnancy & childbirth
- Visualization and meditations for relaxation and inspiration
- Working with women in different stages of pregnancy
- Couple yoga exercises