Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training in Cusco, Peru
This is a complete and comprehensive prenatal training that offers you the tools to understand the whole pregnancy process, to teacher yoga to pregnant women with confidence in a safe way with plenty of modifications for the yogic postures, and to learn about births, anatomy of pregnancy and so many more
Type of Event
- Teacher Training
* Yoga and pregnancy:
- Why Yoga Prenatal?
- Concept & benefits.
* Before being pregnant:
- Preconception health, prenatal tests, preconception diet.
- Understanding the menstrual cycle and the ovulation, getting pregnant, being healthy with exercises.
* Anatomy & Physiology during pregnancy:
- Foetal positions, delivery complications.
- The different ways to give birth.
- Pregnancy complications and common discomforts.
- Pelvic Anatomy.
- Exercises to strengthen the pelvic floor muscles.
* Labor and childbirth:
- Anatomy & Physiology of labor.
- Vertical or horizontal birth?
- Complications, C-section,
- Baby's presentations
- Labor & movements.
- Appropriate postures for each trimester.
- Proper alignment for each asana.
- Modifications, benefits and contraindications.
- Partner asanas.
- Yoga with an exercise ball.
- Appropriate breathing techniques during pregnancy and labour.
- Restorative postures.
* Meditation for pregnancy.
* Hatha, Iyengar & Vinyasa Flow Prenatal Yoga:
- Learning sequences.
- Students practice.
* Methodology of teaching.
- Physiology of the mum after giving birth.
- Doing yoga after a natural birth & a C-section.
- Diastasis Recti.
- Yoga postnatal
- Mums & babies Yoga.