Preparing for childbirth
Labor and birth is a natural process that unfolds likewise, learning about the process is to be approached gently, never in a rush, and with full commitment.
In this course I will invite you to take an active part and to dive into the topics with curiosity and with you are after all preparing for the most amazing life celebration.
Type of Event
Six Saturdays: Nov. 5th, 12th & 19th and Dec. 3rd, 10th & 17th.
The course dives into the following topics:
* The Natural Physiological Process of Birth
* The Effectiveness of Relaxation Techniques,
* Comfort Measures for Labor (movement, breath, massage, etc.)
* Hormonal Process in Labor & Birth
* Benefits of Different Birthing Positions
* Transforming Pain and Optimizing Hormone Release
* How to Restore your Energy
* The Power of Affirmation & Visualization
* Interventions: Labor Induction, Augmentation,Fetal monitoring, Pitocin, Epidurals & Cesareans
* Birth Plans & Resources