Step out of the rush of holiday activity into a quiet, healing space to nurture yourself. Together we will slowly and deliberately explore a series of restorative and healing practices to restore peace, balance, and vitality.
Type of Event
Qigong - Healing Workshop New Years Day from 10:30 am - 12:00 pm at Yoga Moves 335 Main St | Suite 203 | Stoneham
You will find these practices easy to learn. They include:
1. Four Golden Wheels, our core practice which energizes and empowers our energy centers and enhances our connection to everything around us.
2. Breathing Empowerment of the Central Meridian, to harmonize our wisdom, love, and vitality and feel more connection with the earth and the whole universe.
3. The S- Pattern, to clear and reorganize our energy before setting our intention and clearing our path.
4. Self Massage, to soothe, ease, and promote better energy flow in our bodies.
5. Group Healing, to conclude our practice with a powerful group healing meditation from Robert Peng's teachings.
6. Transforming Brandy, to demonstrate the power of your energy by transforming a harsh liquid (cranberry juice or brandy) into a softer, smoother tasting one as a demonstration of the power of your Qi!
You are invited to stay after the workshop and enjoy a cup of hot Pu Erh tea.