Rejuvenate on this Scottish Wellbeing Retreat: Yoga,Walking & Coaching
Need a little help getting motivated or to deepen your journey of self discovery? Our Scottish Highlands Wellbeing Retreat (4-10 March) is an opportunity to rejuvenate and improve your overall wellbeing. Supported by daily yoga sessions, walks outdoors and a chance to explore what really matters to you through guided coaching activities.
Type of Event
Wellbeing Retreat Date & Times: Friday 4th March (4pm onwards) to Thursday (10am) 10th March 2016
Come for Full Retreat or for the weekend Fri-Mon or week part Mon-Thurs.
Location: Bunrannoch House (A cosy, fabulous Grade C listed former-hunting lodge), in the remote Scottish Highlands at Kinloch Rannoch, near Pitlochry.
From just £450 per person (based on sharing twin room accommodation with ensuite) For the Fri-Mon or Mon-Thurs option
or £750 for the full Retreat (6 nights)
Plus! Special offer - book and share a room with a friend & enjoy £50 off each (full Retreat) or £25 (other options)
(Single rooms supplement applies. More details on request)
"Live the Life you have imagined"
Come and Rejuvenate on our Wellbeing Retreat: a unique blend of yoga, walking and NLP based coaching.
Set in a beautiful, remote Scottish Highlands location (and yet just 2 hours travel from Edinburgh and Glasgow). Our aim is to provide an inclusive, caring and respectful environment, with the opportunity to rejuvenate, nurture yourself and improve your overall wellbeing where you will be able to be:
+ immersed in wonderful remote surroundings
(lochs, hills, a cosy fireplace, wholesome home baking & more)
+ refreshed with walks in the beautiful hills
+ invigorated by daily yoga practices
+ renewed through NLP based coaching sessions where you can explore what really matters to you
+ relaxed with a complimentary Indian Head Massage or Reiki Treatment
Places currently still available covering the Full week, Weekend and Week options. You can visit our website for more details.
The Hatha based Yoga sessions will encompass posture work (asana practice), breathing (pranayama) exercises and relaxation techniques. Lindsey is an experienced Yoga teacher, who undertook her training in India and is also a Reiki Master and NLP Practitioner. There will be a variety of coaching activities, designed to help you explore what’s really important to you and help you move forward on a goal(s) or issue(s). There will be a daily walk of varying length, exploring the local scenery which may include; lochs, rivers, waterfalls, hills and woodland. Cat is an experienced Mountain Leader and NLP Practitioner. Activities will be tailored to suit all levels and are designed to enhance your physical and emotional wellbeing.
What might a typical day look like?
This is an example schedule and will flex with the requirements of the group, weather conditions etc. All other time will be free to spend as you wish.
Sample daily itinerary
• 07:00 Morning Yoga (~1 hour)
• 08:30 Breakfast
• 10:00 Coaching activity (~2 hours)
• 12:30 Lunch
• 14:00 Walk (sometimes with coaching activity) (~30 mins – 2
• 16:00 Tea and cake
• 17:30 Evening yoga (~45 mins)
• 19.30 Dinner
Who is the Retreat for?
We welcome anyone over the age of 18 with an interest and willingness to participate in the Retreat activities. Whether you come on your own, with a friend or with a partner. There is a range of accommodation available and we aim to suit your requirements. Please note that the venue is a Grade C listed building and is unable to accommodate wheelchair users or those unable to climb stairs.
No prior experience in Yoga, Walking or Coaching is necessary. Equally, for anyone with previous experience, we will adapt the Retreat activities to a suitable level.
What’s included (The Detail)?
• Ensuite twin room accommodation for 6 nights in a beautiful Victorian former-hunting lodge, sharing with the same gender (unless otherwise requested). One set of bed linen, a hand towel and a bath towel will be provided to each participant. There will be a change of towels once during the Retreat.
• Home-cooked, healthy food (wherever possible), covering Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner every day, as well as a variety of fruit, snacks and homemade cake available throughout the day. For one evening during the Retreat, we will eat at a local restaurant. This will be at your own expense.
• A selection of teas, coffee and water/juice throughout the day.
• Yoga sessions ranging between 45-60 minutes, twice a day, led by a qualified Hatha Yoga teacher. Sessions will flex to reflect the Group but will likely include posture work (asanas) breathing techniques (pranayama), relaxation and insight into Yoga theory and working with energy centres (Chakras).
• Daily, guided low-level or mid-level walks, exploring the stunning scenery in the surrounding area.
• The option of a full day of guided high-level walking (such as a local mountain/Munro/Corbett). This option is suitable for novices and will also depend on the weather conditions. A good level of fitness is required for this activity.
• Walks are led by an experienced and qualified Mountain Leader with an Outdoor First Aid qualification.
• Guided coaching activities throughout the week to explore a goal(s) or issue(s) or other suggested topics. Sessions will be led by one or both of our qualified NLP Practitioners. Please visit the Reach the Peak Home page for more detail about what Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) is, and how it is different from therapy or counselling.
• A complimentary mini Indian Head Massage or Reiki treatment. This can be taken at a time to suit during the Retreat. Full-length treatments will also be available during the Retreat by arrangement at an additional charge. Indicative charges are detailed below.
• A guaranteed small group size with a maximum of 14 participants.
• We aim to create an environment that is relaxed, fun and safe, with a learning, exploring and supportive atmosphere. See below for our technology policy.
Retreat Date and Times: Friday 4th March – Thursday 10th March 2016
Please note that you are welcome to arrive at the Retreat from 4pm onwards on Friday 4th March. We aim to commence the Retreat with an official welcome at 6pm. The Retreat will wrap up at around 10am on Thursday 10th.
Location: Bunrannoch House, Kinloch Rannoch, near Pitlochry, PH16 5QB.
Cost: from £450 per person inclusive. Price determined by length of stay and room choice.
The Standard Price is based on sharing twin room accommodation with ensuite. If you would prefer your own room this can be arranged with a £50 per person per night single supplement charge.
Price includes accommodation, all food and non alcoholic drinks (except for one night of the week where we eat out at a local restaurant at own expense).
We look forward to seeing you there. Please get in touch to reserve your place or with any queries.
"Live the Life you have imagined"