Rejuvenating Yoga Retreat in Spain this October
Join Krish Yoga and me for this spoiling yoga retreat - your very own antidote to hectic modern life.
Set in the Andalucian mountains, the Sierra de Grazalema nature reserve provides the perfect backdrop for a wonderfully nurturing escape.
Five nights of total wellbeing at this secluded yoga haven will instantly revive and restore you.
Type of Event
We can be fairly flexible on timings but will be working to a check-in time of 3pm Friday 14th October and check-out of 12pm Wednesday 19th October.
Find out more here
To make this retreat as accessible as possible we have kept competitively priced. Incl. classes, accommodation, & food
* Double occupancy – twin or double room: £550 per person (Early Bird discounted rate £495)
* Single occupancy: £665 (Early Bird discounted rate £599)
* Deposit: 50%
Find out more here
Give yourself the gift of wellbeing this October with this rejuvenating yoga retreat – your very own antidote to hectic modern life. Set in the Andalucian mountains, the Sierra de Grazalema nature reserve provides the perfect backdrop for this wonderfully nurturing yoga retreat.
Take a step back from it all and immerse yourself in yoga, good food and the wonder of nature. Five nights of total wellbeing at this secluded yoga haven will instantly revive and restore you.
Not only will you have the chance to deepen your yoga practice but you will also be able to enjoy the timeless beauty of this UNESCO reserve through hikes across rugged limestone mountains and forest.
What you can expect:
* Beginner to intermediate level yoga classes offered at least twice a day, with all levels of experience welcomed.
* An optional private yoga session tailored to meet your individual needs and answer some of those questions you may have been too shy to ask in class before.
* A range of yoga styles and practices including: hatha, vinyasa flow, yoga nidra, pranayama breath work and meditation.
* A return to nature with hikes in the mountains, swims in the pool, tennis in the grounds and other activities available for you to book such as biking, kayaking, and horseback riding.
* Three vegetarian meals every day with fresh, locally sourced produce and the all the delights of Mediterranean home cooking.