Relax, Unwind and Learn How to Reduce Your Stress and Improve Your Life
• Learn the Six F’s for Health and Wellbeing, as outlined by Betty Franklin in her book GUTS – a unique and practical way to improve your life and reduce your stress.
• Practise gentle Hatha & Restorative yoga and meditation.
• Connect to yourself on a deeper level and learn key principles for reducing stress and chronic pain.
Sunday, February 22, 2015
10:00 am – 3:30 pm
Lunch is included
*Earlybird price is $89; includes HST
In this workshop, you will
• Identify your key human needs
• Understand how disconnecting from your needs impacts your life
• Cultivate strategies to enhance your life and well-being
• Develop mindfulness techniques for staying connected in your daily life
• Enjoy a delicious vegetarian lunch
• Feel relaxed and recharged.
If you want a healthy, balanced and abundant life
This relaxed, stress-free day is just for you!