Rest Deeply: Sunday Restorative Practice
Enjoy a quiet, therapeutic, and deeply nourishing afternoon of restorative yoga.
Type of Event
- General Event
Sunday, November 2, 4:00 - 6:00
$25.00. Space is limited. Pre-registration is required.
"Practice not-doing, and everything will fall into place." -Tao Te Ching
Enjoy a quiet, therapeutic, and deeply nourishing afternoon of restorative yoga. In a relaxed state, your parasympathetic nervous system becomes dominant and the body is able to heal itself, reversing the physiological, mental, and spiritual effects of chronic stress. During this two hour practice, instructor Katie Louvat will guide you through a thoughtfully sequenced combination of supported postures, myofacial release, breath-work and meditation that will leave you deeply rested and renewed.
Use this practice to:
* decrease insomnia, mental fatigue, and chronic muscle tension
* balance your energy level and increase mental alertness
* improve cardiovascular, digestive, and circulatory health
* alleviate symptoms of depression and anxiety
* strengthen your immune system, support your body's natural healing process and more …
Please bring a personal eye pillow if you own one and dress in layers.