Type of Event
- Community Event
Wednesdays, 4:15 - 5:30pm
May 7th, June 4th, July 2nd
Classes taught by Emily Weaver, RYT
Sundays, 6 - 7:30pm
Class includes Yoga Nidra
May 18th, June 22nd, July 20th
Classes taught by Tami Meyer-Stahl, RYT
$13 drop in, or use your class card!
Restorative yoga is described as “being rather than doing”, a practice of moving into stillness on purpose.
Yoga Nidra is an ancient meditation technique that promotes profound relaxation and inner peace.
Benefits of a Restorative Yoga practice:
• promotes deep relaxation at the physical, mental and emotional levels
• calms the nervous system and rejuvenates the body
• improves memory, concentration and retention of knowledge
• improves symptoms of PTSD
• develops a capacity to meet any and all circumstances you in encounter in life with ease