RESTORATIVE YOGA TEACHER TRAINING 20 HOUR INTENSIVE
Restorative Yoga is an "old" now new style for many teachers and students. Used in India for therapeutic application, it is now practiced throughout the world for stress reduction, improve immunity, chronic disease, anxiety and depression.
Type of Event
- Teacher Training
TRAINING IS HELD IN BOISE,IDAHO. ONE OF THE TOP YOGA TOWNS IN THE UNITED STATES. (*Forbes Magazine Top Ten Yoga Towns 2015) Learn how to apply Restorative Yoga in group classes and workshops. Many options for accommodations downtown Boise just steps from Muse Yoga Studio. Yoga Alliance 20 HR recognized CE training for RYTs.
The TT will go over in detail what is Restorative Yoga and how to apply not only in the yoga studio but in many environments. Included in the training is a workshop on how to create and teach a successful "Yoga for Depression" workshop. Limit 16 students.
AREAS OF STUDY:
• EVOLUTION OF RESTORATIVE YOGA
• UTILIZING RESTORATIVE YOGA IN A THERAPUTIC ENVIRONMENT
• LEARN TO TEACH 2 RESTORATIVE FLOWS
• CREATE “YOGA FOR DEPRESSION” WORKSHOP
• UNDERSTAND “THE RELAXATION RESPONSE”
• UNDERSTAND NERVOUS SYSTEM MODULATION AND WHY IT'S IMPORTANT IN MODERN TIMES
• KNOWLEDGE OF ENDOCRINE SYSTEM AND BODIES RESPONSE TO STRESS
• SUBTLE ANATOMY AND THE INTERNAL ENERGY SYSTEM
• PRACTICE TEACHING
• WORKING WITH YOGA PROPS
• TEACHING OUTSIDE THE YOGA STUDIO
• INTRODUCTION TO MEDITATION AND HOW TO INCORPORATE INTO YOUR CLASSES