RYT-200 with Detox and Thai Massage
Yoga Alliance certified Training in Yoga and Detox with a Thai Massage module.
>> Early Bird discount: 20% before Dec 15, 10% before Jan 15 <<
Housing available at Healing House starting from $ 75USD per week.
More info and bookings:
Type of Event
- Teacher Training
Mon - Fri : 8am - 2pm and 1 hour in the evening
Sat: 8am - 2pm and 4pm - 7pm
This Yoga Teacher Training is for you if:
• You want to be a Yoga Instructor with an integral training and a specialization in Detoxification and Thai Massage.
• You want to experience a Detoxification which not only detoxifies your kidneys, liver, intestines, blood, lymphs, lungs, emotions and mind, but on top of that teaches you all the detoxing techniques.
• You want a training that teaches you the Yoga Sutras, the teachings of Bhagavad Gita and the techniques of Hatha Yoga Pradipika.
• You want to experience an intense personal and professional transformation.
• You want to enrich your practice with different styles of Yoga.
• You want to register with the Yoga Alliance as a RYT-200 Yoga Teacher.
Our intention is to train yoga teachers who’s practice, discipline and personal knowledge inspire their students in an extraordinary way.
We train teachers who integrate the classical yoga practices: Yoga Postures (Hatha), the Yoga of Knowledge (Jñana), the Yoga of Action (Karma), the Yoga of Meditation (Raja), and the Yoga of Devotion (Bhakti).
Through practice and theory you will learn the following:
• Methodology and ethics of Teaching Yoga
• Principles, benefits, sequences, adjustments, alignments, risks and variations of the different postures
• You will practice different styles of yoga
• Pranayama techniques
• Activation of and working with Mudras and Bhandas (yoga gestures)
• Deepening your practice and knowledge
• Sequence postures in a fluent way with making use of your breath
• Basic vocabulary for the practice
• Tables and programs of exercises
• Classical Yoga Salutations
• Structure, Effects, Precautions, Preparations and Variants of Yoga Postures
• Balance, Strength and Flexibility of the joints
• Postures for the spinal column
• Creating series of Yoga Postures
• Pujay chanting of Mantras
• Kriyas and Shatkarmas (purification techniques)
• Anatomy and Physiology
• You will learn the fundamental texts of yoga: Yoga Sutras, Bhagavad Gitta, Pradipika and Shiva Samitha
• Principle of Ayurveda
• Yogic and Vegan diet and nutrition
• The subtle system of Chakras, Nadis, Kundalini, Subtle Bodies and the Mind
• Meditation techniques
• History and Vedic Philosophy of yoga
• Learn to teach through the use of your voice, body language and develop your communicational skills
You will obtain a diploma from as a Detoxification Specialist.
• Vital, Organic and Raw-Vegan Nutrition
• Balance the body’s PH
• The accumulation of toxins in the body
• Juices vs. Smoothies
• Prebiotics, Probiotics and Antibiotics
• Phyto-nutrients and Antioxidants vs. Synthetic Vitamins
• The quality of Water
• Intoxicant factors in your surroundings and habits
• The enemies of nutrition: sugar, flour, sweeteners, lactose, refined salt, processed food, carbohydrates, etc.
• Systems and techniques of detoxification: Brushing the dry skin, Oilpulling, Kidney Detox, Liver / Gallbladderflush, Lymph Detox, Blood Detox, Master Cleans, Fasts, Column Cleans, Parasite Detox, etc.
• Detox Retreat
Certification and Continuous Education in Yoga Thai Massage
You will obtain a 20hr diploma as a Yoga Thai Massage Practitioner, valid for Continuing Education towards the Yoga Alliance.
• Therapist ethics
• History and Philosophy of Thai Massage
• Energetic Channels and Pressure Points
• Massage techniques using hands, elbows, feet and knees
• Postures and Alignment
• Breathing Techniques
* Upon successfully finishing this program of Yoga, Detox and Thai Massage you will obtain a 200hr certificate with which you can register as a RYT-200 with the Yoga Alliance, a certificate for Continuing Education in Thai Massage and a Detox certificate in name of TheHealthGladiator.