Sacred Ceremony & Culture in Peru
Join Sherri on a cultural adventure in the magical highlands of Peru’s Sacred Valley and witness the ancient Incan city of Machu Picchu. This transformative journey provides a unique opportunity to venture into a land that’s abundant with ancient sacred places, mysticism and shamans.
Type of Event
We will begin with 6 nights at a quaint retreat center surrounded by native plants, fruit trees, and nourished by a magnificent waterfall deep in the Sacred Valley. You will enjoy daily classes with Sherri in the beautiful yoga shala as well as rich cultural excursions led by our expert local guide Valentine. Our trip will culminate with a visit to one of the seven modern wonders of the world, Machu Picchu, followed by time in the vibrant city of Cusco. Exploring the vast history, sacred practices and cultural ceremonies of this very special part of the world – this trip is sure to leave you with memories for a lifetime.
Included: 9 nights accommodation most meals private guide and driver extensive cultural excursions entrance fees donation to local school taxes.
Not Included: Lunches and dinners for 3 days International airfare Travel Insurance Gratuities.
- 9 nights/10 days accommodation
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner for 6 days, breakfast for 3 days
- Private airport transfer to/from Cusco Airport
- Unique cultural excursions of Cusco, the Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu
- Private bus and driver throughout
- Train tickets to Machu Picchu
- Entrance fee for Machu Picchu and all historical sites
- Private, skilled guide to accompany our group throughout the trip
- Donation to local school
- All pre-trip planning and assistance including guidance on flights, visas, what to pack, insurance