Scholarship for 300 hour Yoga Teacher Training
Rishikul Yogshala is offering an exclusive scholarship for worthy students an advance 300 hour yoga teacher training for the month of June 2016. To celebrate 'International Yoga Day' students will be chosen based on their karmic efforts to receive the teaching free of charge.
Type of Event
- Teacher Training
- Core Strength
- Mom & Baby
The month long 300 hour yoga teacher training runs from 7th June through to 30th June 2016. This intensive course has classes from 06:00am through to 07:00pm daily.
The course is offered on a scholarship basis to successful applicants. The cost for shared accommodation and food is $800 per person.
The scholarship available with Rishikul Yogshala’s highly acclaimed teaching alumni expands the knowledge of yoga with a 300 hour yoga teacher training. Adding another level to a yogi’s association with the ancient art of wellness through increasing the intensity of the physical aspects of yoga, increasing the depth of the Ashtanga and Hatha yoga series. The theoretical world of yogic sciences will be enhanced further with matters from profound teachers on yoga philosophy. Enhance the mind and breath with teaching on Pranayama, mantras and meditation. Learn to teach safely with anatomy and alignment and adjustment classes, further enhancing your knowledge of the body.
Suitable for those who have previously completed a 200 hour yoga teacher training, have intermediate levels of experience or may already be teaching. Rishikul Yogshala recognises that professional advanced training is not always accessible to all due to monetary restrictions, so this course is offered free of charge with successful applicants paying for their food and accommodation. Interested students should apply online with an application proving their worthiness for a scholarship and want to enhance their yogic path in their home communities.
Rishikul Yogshala is ranked amongst one of the most approached schools for 300 hour yoga teacher training in India. Their dedicated team of teaching staff are well recognised in and regarded in Rishikesh, the ‘world capital of yoga’ and continuously work to add a deep meaning to their students relationship with a yogic lifestyle. The atmosphere created at teacher training courses creates a family feeling with students experiencing a shift in their practice that goes beyond the teachings. A development of mind, body and soul enabling graduates a great knowledge base to be able to return home and teach to a High level. On completion of the course a certificate accredited by the Yoga Alliance will be awarded to all students allowing them to teach around the world.
• Anatomy of major joints and the lower back
• Ashtanga Vinyasa intermediate series
• Chakras and their nature
• Combinational breathing practices and its benefits
• Deep study of yoga philosophy to enhance theoretical base of yoga
• Eye-mudras and its importance
• External pranayama series up to 2 - 5 variations
• Importance of third-eye meditation
• Inner pranayama series up to 4 levels
• Introduction to Bhagavat Gita and Yog-Vashista
• Introduction to Iyengar yoga and its differences and sequences
• Kechari mudras and sambhavi mudras
• Mud and water therapies
• Scientific and psychology study of asanas
• Sun salutations with bija (root) mantras and its importance
• Traditional warnings of irregular breathing patterns
• Transformational chakra meditation
• Transformational Hatha yoga
• Yantras and its connections
• Yoga-Nidra intermediate series