Sedona Yoga, Qigong & Wellness Weekend
Join us on a joyful weekend retreat to beautiful Sedona, located in Arizona's high desert, for yoga, qigong, meditation, and relaxation. Experience the sacred energy of Sedona and enjoy the view of the beautiful red rocks and vistas. This 3 day/2 night get-away will help you to unwind and recharge in the unique serene setting of Sedona. Yoga postures increase strength and flexibility and balance the body. Qigong, originating in China, is literally "life energy cultivation". These sister traditions are both a practice of aligning breath, movement, and awareness. There will be free time for optional massage, journaling, reading, hiking, shopping, art galleries or just relaxing by the pristine waters of Oak Creek. Amara Resort has an on-site spa and we have arranged a 15% discount for spa services on your behalf during your stay. You may choose to extend your retreat to explore the historic town of Jerome or one the fabulous Arizona State Parks and more. If you wish to extend your stay by coming in earlier or staying after the retreat, we have arranged a discounted room only rate for you. Sedona has world-wide reputation as a spiritual mecca and is a perfect place for spiritual and personal enrichment of the body and the soul. Enjoy Sedona’s unique treasures in a private setting.
Type of Event
August 16-18, 2013. Check in at 4:00 pm on Friday, 8/16/13. Weekend ends at 12:00 pm on Sunday, 8/18/13. To keep this weekend a more intimate experience, we are limiting the number of participants to 14 people.
$695 per person in double occupancy. $240 single supplement. Weekend includes accommodations at Amara Resort, breakfast and welcome dinner. Also included in the price: Guided visit to one of Sedona's vortex sites, a drumming and crystal singing bowl hands-on demonstration and healing sound therapy presentation, visit to Buddhist Stupa and Peace Park.
• Accommodations at Amara Resort - a contemporary sanctuary in the heart of Uptown Sedona
• Yoga led by Becky Thomas and Qigong led by Kelley Ireland
• Guided visit to one of Sedona’s vortex sites with a mindful meditation at the vortex
• Drumming and crystal bowl hands-on demonstration and a healing sound therapy presentation
• Experience the beautiful Amitabha Stupa and Peace Park
• Breakfast each morning and a special welcome dinner included
• Meditation each morning at the edge of the tranquil waters of Oak Creek