Social Media Savvy :: Melbourne
This one-day intensive course explores all major social media channels and how to effectively use them. But really, it’s about how to attract your perfect clients like moths to a flame, and establishing yourself or your business as a leader, expert and authority in your field while skilfully converting browsers to buyers.
Type of Event
- Teacher Training
Fully catered. Small group. Limited spots.
• You’ll learn the hows, whys, whens and whats of social media – and especially, how much is enough.
• You’ll learn which channels you should concentrate on, which to ignore, and which to watch.
• You’ll learn how to use social media smartly to make your business point-of-difference and unique value clear.
• You’ll examine what makes a post appealing and imminently shareable.
• You’ll learn how to migrate social media followers into email subscribers.
• We’ll sketch out your storylines and ideas to use in newsletters, websites, blogs and articles, and social media.
• You’ll be social media savvy – using it effectively, but with a life away from the screen.
What we’ll cover:
• The essentials of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and Google Plus, who’s where and why we should care.
• How to set up a Facebook ad campaign to achieve your objectives (without any high-level ninja skills).
• How to apply laser-like focus to your online time so you aren’t wasting hours (and avoiding photos of your ex-husband’s new wife’s daughter’s wedding).
• The bare essentials for how to effectively use social media marketing so you have a life away from the screen.
• Social media automation, so you can set and forget.
• How to rein in any anxiety and comparisonitis so that you can enjoy social media and use it naturally and authentically.
This course may NOT be for you if:
• You’re looking for someone to convince you that social media marketing is a good idea.
• You’re not expecting to follow through with the actual work of making stuff happen.
• Spots limited to just 20 participants to ensure you have plenty of attention and time to have all your questions answered.