**SOLD OUT** TUSCANY YOGA RETREAT with JENN WOOTEN + ANGIE KNIGHT
Tuscany is a perfectly magical backdrop for an immersive cultural and yoga experience. Join Jenn and Angie for 7-days of “La Dolce Vita!” in one of Tuscany’s most charming Renaissance towns. Enjoy daily yoga classes, delicious home-cooked meals overlooking a luxurious salt-water pool with panoramic view and cultural excursions.
Type of Event
Join Jenn Wooten and Angie Knight for a week of “La Dolce Vita!” in one of Tuscany’s most charming Renaissance regions. Just 15 minutes from the medieval town of Lucca, our secluded hilltop retreat center is our own personal “small village” overlooking forests, vineyards, olive groves and mountains.
We’ll have exclusive use of 3 separate houses with rooms furnished in local Tuscan style and picturesque scenes from every window. Like all small villages, we have a communal area with a large outdoor terrace and panoramic views for alfresco dining. We’ll have use of several indoor and outdoor yoga spaces, a salt-water swimming pool, and even a Turkish sauna! Vegetarian group meals will be prepared by our own private chef featuring regional specialties and using local organic ingredients where possible
The charming town of Lucca is nestled in a lush valley just northwest of Florence and about 35 minutes fro Pisa airport. Its fascinating medieval architecture connects visitors to its rich layers of history, enchanting legends and tales. The Tuscany region is a perfectly magical backdrop for an immersive cultural and yoga experience. Please reserve soon as numbers are limited.
What to expect
Your retreat begins in Lucca, Italy where we will meet and transport the group to Il Borghino, your home for the week. A supportive yoga class will be followed by a chef prepared welcome dinner overlooking the luxurious pool and gardens.
Your next days will inlcude:
- Daily classes with Jenn and Angie
- Bike and walking tour of the colorful city of Lucca with one of the locals
- Evening out in Lucca where will experience one hour of enchanting
- Puccini opera (Lucca is the proud birthplace of Puccini!)
- Visit to a bio-dynamic local winery on foot and enjoy a dégustation of their local wines. The estate also produces olive oil, honey and pasta.
- Spectacular day trip to the stunning coast of Cinque Terre on the Italian Riviera. For those who are hikers, it is possible to spend a day walking and climbing between these beautiful villages and enjoy some spectacular scenery along the way. For others, you can still enjoy walking the more gentle trails, spend time swimming, exploring the villages or sampling some of the local delights.
Free Time + Optional Activities
During your free time you may choose to just relax and reflect, schedule a massage, learn to make homemade gnocchi at the villa, explore the medieval architecture of Lucca, sip coffee in the Piazza or venture to nearby Florence just an hour away!