SOLD OUT! WHALE SWIM ADVENTURE RETREAT - Supporting marine education
The ultimate wildlife interaction adventure!!
Join us to get off the grid & spend 7 nights/8 days on a remote tropical island in your own private hideaway with our ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE!
Discover the outback of Tonga alongside true adventurers. tucked away on a beautiful and remote tropical island in the Nomuka Island group of Ha'api, Tonga.
Type of Event
This event is now SOLD OUT!
New dates will be listed soon.
Get off the beaten track and off-grid. No bars, no restaurants, no sealed roads… just the ocean, magical humpback whales, nature, the islands… and us.
Three magical whale swim days will be included in the retreat program, together with daily yoga and other supportive practices, cultural immersion, exploring, snorkeling and diving, and a tonne of island style relaxation.
This is THE trip of a lifetime for photographers, freedivers, ocean lovers and adventurers alike!! Swimming with a humpback whale will absolutely BLOW YOUR MIND!!
GRASSROOTS CONSERVATION PROJECT SUPPORT -- While on retreat we will be creating an event with the local viallage to paint a commuity marine mural for the new marine education centre being built. A village celebration will be shared when it's complete! There is also the chance to help out with any jobs needing some energy and effort to help complete the centre itself -- if you have the calling.
Head to our website for more details and pics.
**STRICTLY 6 SPACES ONLY**
ALL INCLUSIVE AND EXCLUSIVE PACKAGE:
$3795 per person / twin or couple share
30% DEPOSIT REQUIRED TO SECURE YOUR SPOT - please contact us direct for details
PACKAGE INCLUDES :
- 9 nights island accommodation (+ 1 on mainland prior to departure if necessary - contact us for details)
- All meals - created predominatly from produce grown in the hideaways own organic garden and food harvested locally.
- 3 INCREDIBLE WHALE SWIM DAYS!!
- Daily yoga (1 - 2 sessions depending on program)
- Daily meditation/relaxation practice
- Ferry transfer to/from our exclusive island hideaway
- Cultural activities in local village
- Donation to local marine conservation and education program
- 1 hr complimentary massage with Fiona
If you're a certified SCUBA diver, open water dives are available from our island base. Snorkellers won't miss out and will be in absolute liquid heaven drifting over the pristine coral reef located RIGHT at our doorstep! Oh yes.
ARE YOU READY FOR THE ADVENTURE OF A LIFETIME??
Please get in touch to find out more and to secure your spot -- We absolutely cannot take anymore than 6 people - so don't miss out!
Fiona - 0405 404 303