Soul Sisters: Yoga, Sound Healing, Self Development
This 4-day retreat is designed to connect a community of soul sisters who are ready to shake limiting beliefs, by developing strength and flexibility of the body and mind, through yoga, meditation, sound healing and journaling.
You’ll come away with the drive to take your creative journey forward with passion, energy and purpose
Type of Event
· Find your soul sisters (surround yourself with people that will help you rise up)
· Fire up your spirit (challenging and dynamic yoga flow, time to deepen your practice)
· Own your story and decide your future (self-discovery and development through meditation, sound healing and journaling)
CONNECT….Find your soul sisters.
Have you heard the expression “you are the average of the five people you spend the most time with”?
The people you spend the most time with shape who you are and affect your attitudes, behaviours and beliefs - and while some people hold us back, others propel us forward.
Like me, being a creative, I’m sure you’ve experienced this? When you’ve excitedly told a friend about your new idea for a class, article, play, workshop etc. only for it to be met with doubt, and so many questions, that your dreams are well and truly dampened?
I’ve been there SO MANY TIMES, and it’s really hard to ignore those doubtful opinions when your heart – and your intuition – is telling you you’re onto something good.
“Surround yourself with people who make you hungry for life, touch your heart and nourish your soul”
My dream is to build a community of like-minded women who lift each other up – a circle of yogis that truly connect with, and support, each other in their creative pursuits.
If you don’t have that network just yet, you’ll find it here….
PLAY…. Fire up your spirit
Our sunrise and sunset yoga practice is going to be challenging (but not impossible!) because it takes strength to act upon those dreams of yours.
My teaching style is playful, almost dance like…moving with breath, flowing between asanas, incorporating both flexibility and strength.
We’re going to go deep and get into those postures you thought were off limits to you. Because you can do anything you set your mind to…
Remember how proud and amazed you were when you did something for the first time? I remember during my yoga teacher training initiation when we had to practice 108 sun salutations in a row… it took two hours! I felt anxious, and my mind tried to convince me I couldn’t do it… but I did. And I felt amazing (even though my arms were killing me the next day)!
CREATE… Own your Story & Decide your Future
Up until now the past is your story… but a story is just a narrative we tell ourselves. Both positive and negative experiences are valuable life lessons to us, and we can use them to guide our future, because it is ours to create (it’s time to shake off those limiting beliefs!)
You will have plenty of time to reflect and journal to gain an understanding of why you are where you are today.
On our retreat I’ll teach you how to be fully present and ‘observe’ your thoughts without letting them rule you and your narrative.
Sound healing, yoga nidra and meditation practice will help you go deeper… because amazing ideas just come to you, when you’re not consciously thinking. All of the great innovators know this to be true.
With new clarity and ‘headspace’ I promise you’ll have some light bulb moments!
It’s for you if…
· You’re a yogi, who wants to go deeper, and learn new postures/variations. Everyone is at a different level, all I ask is that you know the basics. Show me your warrior two?
· You’re already pursuing your creative passions (or you’re ready to make the leap)
· Empowered souls who are on a journey and ready to take the next step, with support from like-minded women.
• You already know that you are the creator of your own reality
It’s probably not for you if…
· You’re a burned out 9 – 5er who just wants to chill
· You’re comfortable with where your life is at, and not ready to embrace change
· You’re new to yoga, or unfamiliar with the basics
· You don’t believe your mind is yours to change
If you have questions:
Or want to check it’s for you, get in touch: