Stress and Resilience Women's Yoga & Coaching Workshop
Unique event combining coaching, self-reflection, yoga and mindfulness exercises designed to help busy working women manage and reduce stress.
Type of Event
Lunch break included.
- Is stress having a negative impact on your health?
- Do you feel overwhelmed at work?
- Feel like you’re running on adrenaline just to maintain the required pace?
- Do you find when you stop for a holiday or weekend you tend to crash?
- Are you looking for ways to introduce more calm, perspective and balance into your life?
Most stress management advice offers generic, quick-fix strategies that aim to abolish all feelings of stress. This unsustainable approach rarely seeks to understand, or asks us to address, the underlying reasons for why we feel stressed and overwhelmed in the first place.
This one-day workshop presents a more holistic approach to helping you reduce and manage your stress. Combining a powerful blend of self-enquiry and reflection through coaching, movement and mindfulness practices, we aim to help you identify the thoughts and behaviours that keep you caught in a stress cycle.
You will leave this event with a greater understanding of how stress affects your mental and physical health, and plenty of realistic, practical self-care tools to help you to manage the feelings and effects of stress when they arise.