SuperHealth with Mukta Kaur Khalsa
“A Yogic Science to Break Habits and Addictive Behavior”
as authentically taught by Yogi Bhajan.
With stress levels increasing exponentially worldwide there is a growing epidemic of emotional overload leading to depressive and addictive behaviors. Yogic practices have long been used to reverse this negative spiral and bring back balance.
Type of Event
Each day with a break for lunch.
Created by Yogi Bhajan in 1973, the SuperHealth® methodology is based on proven yogic technology combined with western innovations. The SuperHealth® approach rebuilds the nervous and glandular systems, recalibrates the imprint of addictive patterning on the brain, and inspires and uplifts the human spirit.
Consisting of Kundalini Yoga, meditation, and nutrition restoration, this technology is effective for anyone whose wellbeing has been compromised by drugs, alcohol, food issues, smoking, codependency, depression, worry, stress, or information overload. An overtaxed nervous system can leave you vulnerable to temptations, urges, fatigue, anxiety, and disconnection from your intuition and sense of fulfillment. This training also offers specially prepared therapeutic juice formulas to release toxins and cleanse and rebuild the system.
• Identifying and understanding unconscious triggers and the impact of stress on relationships
• Identifying immediate gratification behaviors that activate impulse and urge instincts to counter the debilitating effects of addiction
• How anxiety, fatigue, headaches, trauma, insomnia, and depression can be relieved through Kundalini Yoga and nutrition
• Detoxification and the rehabilitation process
• Techniques to bring balance and joy
• Meditation, breathing exercises, conscious relaxation, and muscle tension release to cultivate a state of happiness and well-being.
Who should come:
The program is suitable for anyone - yoga teachers and practitioners, healthcare professionals (psychologists, social workers, nurses, doctors and counselors) and anyone in their own personal healing process or seeking a renewed change in lifestyle.
SuperHealth Courses approved for CEUs by NAADAC for Addiction Professionals and Counselors (National Certification Commission) and the American Holistic Nurses Association.
Saturday and Sunday, November 5 & 6, 2016
0930 – 1700 each day with a break for lunch
Red Doors Studio Limited, f/21, Lee Fund Centre, 31 Wong Chuk Hang Rd, Aberdeen
HK$2800 for two days
Bring a friend HK$2500 each.
Secure your booking by depositing your fee directly into our bank account
Red Doors Studio Limited HSBC 848 685 749 838
//IMPORTANT//send us a copy or photo of your deposit slip accompanied along with your name and the name of the workshop. Only paid bookings will be accepted as confirmed.
For further information contact: