Surf & Yoga Retreat Essaouira, Morocco
Exoticism and tradition. Right and left waves, a fortified millenary city - UNESCO Heritage site - with it`s secrets, stories and ancient traditions.
Type of Event
Arrival to Marrakech Airport: Saturday 6th, June, 2015 before 1 PM
Departure from Marrakech Airport: Saturday 13th, June, 2015, after 2 PM
Price per person, based on Double occupation room
Essaouira, the Pearl of the Atlantic or Sleeping Beauty, offers everything we need to make this Retreat a perfect combination between sport, history and culture, in this UNESCO World Heritage Site since 2001.
A retreat in the exotic moroccan lands, that will open up your mind to experience a new culture and a magical destination. You will be living on a beautiful and spacious Maison in the heart of Essaouira Medina; just a few minutes from the beach and wild surf breaks; a perfect getaway to relax, disconnect and enjoy, after the daily surfing lessons and activities and surrounded by the exoticism of the morrocan culture and tradition.
The surfing lessons will take place in Essaouira beach and Sidi Kaouki; every morning our surf coach will give “the call of the day” and we will go to the best suitable spot, depending conditions and the surfers level; yoga session to relax and energizes your body, mind and soul, exquisite moroccan food and tours and exploration around the Medina, countryside and moroccan lands.
Duration: 8 days / 7 nights
- Transfer from Marrakech Airport to our Riad.
- Local transportation to all the surf spots and activities.
- 7 nights accommodation in a spacious and comfortable Maison in Essaouira
- 3 delicious and healthy meals per day: breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Daily yoga lessons
- Daily group Surf lessons (2 hours lesson every morning + 2 hours gear rental during afternoon to practice)
- 1 Hamman and Spa
- Tour to a female berebere community, producers of the Argan Oil.
- Visit to Essaouira and local market
- 1 camel riding
- Surf Sisters Kit
What is not included in the price?
- Flight to Marrakech
- VISA (in case in necessary)
- Travel Insurance