Suspension Yoga Teacher Training
Suspension Yoga™ is an emerging aerial movement modality
with a versatility that lends itself to a wide range of class settings.
Type of Event
- Teacher Training
Day 1 to Day 4 from 9:30am – 6:30pm
Suspension Yoga™ alters our relationship to gravity and creates a whole new way of experiencing the body. Learn how to move through space with grace and mindfulness and renew your vital energy through introducing mobility, fluidity and playfulness into your life and that of your clients.
Discover a whole new dimension to your yoga practice by taking it to flight!
WHY TEACH SUSPENSION YOGA?
More and more people are being drawn daily to Suspension Yoga™ because of its many benefits and just how wonderful it makes them feel. However, currently there are simply not enough qualified instructors to meet this rapidly rising demand.
The Flying Yogi Suspension™ Yoga Teacher Training is a 50 hour program that includes:
- A comprehensive full colour instructional manual providing a generous resource of Suspension Yoga™ postures with index
- 35 hours of in class time plus 15 hour of practicum
- Duplicatable guidelines to creating your own class
- Forms for logging practicum hours and video presentation guidelines
- 20% OFF initial purchase of a YogiGym®
- Eligibility to purchase the YogiGym® at wholesale discounts
- Eligibility to become a Distributor Affiliate
- Studio Pass for 6 free Suspension Yoga™ classes
- canfitpro members are eligible for 4 PTS/ 4 FIS continuing education credits