Svastha Yoga 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training
Taos Yoga Therapy is proud to partner with Svastha Yoga Institute to offer a 200-hour Program for Well Being & Yoga Teacher Certification in the tradition of Krishnamacharya.
Delivered in 3 modules: June 21-27, Sep 6-12, & Oct 25-31, 2015, this program is for the committed practitioner who wishes to deepen their understanding of the authentic principles of yoga and for the serious student interested in building a firm foundation to teach.
Type of Event
- Teacher Training
Module 1: June 21-27, 2015
Module 2: Sep 6-12, 2015
Module 3: Oct 25-31, 2015
Developed by international teachers and Indra Mohan of Svastha Yoga and Ayurveda in Chennai, India, the training offers an in-depth study into the art and science of classic yoga as taught by their teacher, Sri T. Krishnamacharya.
The Svastha Yoga Program is foremost about you. You will be empowered with practical, timeless knowledge and the tools to bring about transformation in your life – on all levels. Combined with your own developing practice, the knowledge you acquire will equip you with the skills to guide others on a similar path.
This training will give you:
• An understanding and appreciation of the science and art of yoga and an introduction to Ayurvedic principles
• Comprehensive knowledge of the theory of asanas, pranayama and meditation
• The ability to teach yoga in a safe and effective manner
• The tools to enact positive changes in their own lives and to provide the same guidance for others
• The opportunity to be a part of a community of people who are similarly committed to a path of personal growth and transformation.