Type of Event
every day from 10-16
Cost: €120 / $167 pp or €200 / $280 per couple
Early Bird Price until 1 May: €100 / $140 pp or €170 / $238 per couple
[Dieser Workshop wird auf englisch gehalten, aber Arjuna spricht auch Deutsch und kann bei Verstaendnisproblemen Passagen uebersetzen.]
In this 2-day workshop we look into how to turn ordinary attached limited love into an unconditional and open-hearted celebration of togetherness - in the bedroom and in every-day life. We will use Mayan Ceremonial Cacao and simple & fun exercises (no nudity) to strengthen our sensitivity and transformation of subtle energy, emotional experience and physical manifestation.
You can come with a partner, a friend or by yourself, we will try to balance the number of men and women. This is not a dating event per se, but it can be seen as an opportunity to meet like-minded people.
Flyer: (After opening it, you can click on the image to enlarge it)
- The necessary background knowledge to clearly understand the true meaning and potential of the Tantric teachings
- Discussion of various sexual techniques, meditation and Hatha Yoga practices designed to support the process of perceiving and directing energy in both, individuals and couples
- Becoming a better lover in the process of opening and surrendering, sensing & guiding one another
- Interactive exercises to experience Tantric aspects of reality in ourselves (gentle & non-sexual)
- How to make your relationship a spiritually uplifting practice to overcome patterns & cycles many couples suffer from
- Developing your ability to give yourself without holding back and receive love to the fullest extent in order to rise to the best version of yourself
This workshop includes a session with Ceremonial Cacao which the Mayas call 'Heartblood' as it allows us to easily break through old patterns & blockages to merge into One.
Arpita & Arjuna have been studying the Tantric traditions for more than a decade and dedicate their togetherness to the Sacred Path of Union, guiding couples and individuals on this great journey White Tantra.
Arjuna is a certified Tantric Yoga and Meditation Instructor (RYT-500). Arpita holds a Master's degree in Eastern Studies & Philosophy, recognizing the importance of formally studying the Hindu and Buddhist traditions and their scriptures.
They are founders, directors & main teachers of Kaivalya Yoga School & Ashram, Lake Atitlan, Guatemala ()