Tantric Conscious Relationships Workshop - Seattle
We all want more fulfilling relationships - with ourselves, our intimate partners and source. Whatever you are seeking to heal, grow or manifest in your relationships, the Tantric Conscious Relationships Weekend Workshop will give you practical tools and sensual awakening to open yourself to communication, connection and consciousness in new ways.
Type of Event
Workshop Schedule: Saturday & Sunday, 10am - 7pm
Bonus! You are also invited to attend a Free Friday Night Teaser, 7-10pm on Friday, May 20th. Attendance is optional, but you must register to participate at
35% Off before May 13th!
Regular Registration - AFTER May 13:
You’re not alone.
We all want more fulfilling relationships - with ourselves, our intimate partners and source. Whatever you are seeking to heal, grow or manifest in your relationships, the Tantric Conscious Relationships Weekend Workshop will give you practical tools and sensual awakening to open yourself to communication, connection and consciousness in new ways. It will transform your relationships from good to great, from great to awesome, from awesome to radiant and from radiant to blissful.
Individuals and couples of any sexual orientation and preference will benefit from theory and practice, exploring how to:
- Manifest your ideal partner or connect more deeply with your existing partner
- Move through fears in your partnership to cultivate a deep and profound intimacy
- Bring light to subconscious patterns that hold us back from communicating what we want
- Re-frame your intimate relationships to make space for deeper connection
- Keep the magic alive indefinitely
- Learn to own, channel and express sexual desire
- Recognize the abundance that already exists in your life
- Discover and free yourself from limiting beliefs that are holding you back from loving yourself fully
- Connect to what inspires you
- Make your relationships a sincere part of your spiritual path
We will also learn:
- Secrets to attracting what you really want
- Technology to communicate with integrity and clarity
- Solo exercises to explore your relationship with both masculine & feminine
- Partner and group exercises around intimacy, forgiveness, vulnerability and presence
- A Yoga practice to empower you in relating to self and others
- Rituals to enhance connection, openness, and spirituality in your relationships
- Take-home material to continue the process on your own
There is NO nudity or explicitly sexual touch. Each participant is invited to participate at their level of comfort throughout the workshop.
Early Registration - BEFORE May 7:
Regular Registration - AFTER May 7:
SPACE IS LIMITED and pre-registration is necessary to guarantee your place. Register for the weekend at
Bonus! You are also invited to attend a Free Friday Night Teaser, 7-9:30pm on Friday, May 20th. Attendance is optional, but you must register to participate at
Payment plans are available. Please contact your hosts to discuss options. We also happily offer a full money back guarantee if you feel the workshop has not given what was promised.
Amitayus has been teaching Yoga and working with men and masculinity through this Tantric lens for over 6 years, internationally.
He has always been interested in the spiral path of spiritual evolution which led him to attain a degree in Religious Studies from Arizona State University. He feels that part of his dharma in this world is to spread these teachings and to empower others in their own lives and relationships through Yoga, self-inquiry and reflection, and how to bring their best gifts to the world.
He feels that some of the most important work in this world is restoring the empowered, mature, divine masculine to its true potential in men and society. He has been working actively in this area by leading Vira (men's) groups and offering workshops in Thailand, the United States and Australia.
For the past 7 years, Grace has taught Yoga and helped to create communities steeped in truthful connection and conscious living wherever she happened to be on the globe. Her favorite offerings are those which focus on personal empowerment, finding our authentic voices and living with intentional and fearless connection, especially to women and through the lens of Sacred Femininity and conscious sexuality. She has led many discussion groups, workshops, women’s groups, and classes with a focus on bringing a Yogic approach into every area of our life. Through Yoga, Grace has found a deep sense of peace and trust, and hopes to share this in her teachings.