Taste of Tuscany - Vino & Vinyasa: 12 -19 September 2015
A true taste of Tuscany and Italian hospitality awaits on this 7 night Yoga Retreat - all inclusive (except flights). Staying in a secluded sanctury hidden amongst the Olive Groves we will indulge in two yoga classes daily, savour the delicious classical Italian Cuisine, sample the local wines with a wine tasting experience, and day trip into Siena for the food markets, shops and culture. This will be an amazing adventure.
Type of Event
This retreat includes one scheduled return airport transfer between Pisa Airport and our Retreat Centre, Borga Personatina, 1.75 hr away near Siena.
Meet at 12:45, 12th Sept at Pisa Airport
1hr 50min journey to Retreat Centre, Borga Personatina near Siena (Sovicille)
Depart Retreat Centre, Borga Personatina, at 08:30 on 19th Sept
1hr 50min journey time to Pisa Airport
You will need to complete and return a booking form with signed terms and conditions along and a non-refundable deposit of £200. Either email or post the booking form, and pay the deposit with a bank transfer or cheque (payable to ‘Laura Fisher’). For non-UK residents, you also have the option of paying through PayPal (3.4% processing fee) – ask Laura for details.
Date: Saturday 12th Sept 2015 – Saturday 19th Sept 2015 From Price: £810 + flights
- 7 nights in: Twin / Single / Double Room.
- All Rooms include sharing a bathroom with 1 other person.
- Return Airport Transfers at scheduled time in Italy
- Daily Yoga Classes with Meditation (mornings & evenings) + Yoga Posture/Asana Clinics
- Full Board: breakfast, lunch & evening meal (vegetarian options available)
- Water, Tea, Coffee, Herbal tea with meals & Wine with Dinner
- Day trip to Siena (no yoga this day). Note this will include taking the local Public Bus to Siena (Lunch in not included this day, so you are able to choose what you fancy when in Siena)
- Italian cookery workshop/demo
- Philosophy Workshop - Living Your Yoga & One on One Session with Laura
- Italian Chianti Wine Tasting and Talk
- Travel insurance
- Lunch when in SienaTo Book:
Either email or post a booking form, and pay the deposit with a bank transfer or cheque (payable to ‘Laura Fisher’). For non-UK residents, you also have the option of paying through PayPal (3.4% processing fee) – ask Laura for details.
Name: Laura Fisher
59 Nutshalling Avenue
Hampshire, SO16 8AY
Please confirm your bank transfer has been made via email:
**Outstanding balance must be received no later than 6 weeks before departure date.
As standard for this type of retreat you will need to arrange your own flights. Please research flights prior to booking and then book flights as soon as possible after confirmation of your reservation with Soul Retreats. For this retreat, the most convenient airport is Pisa Airport (PSA) but Florence Airport is also an option. There are many flight options and costs vary quite a bit, the below flight is the best arrival time for the scheduled transfer but not the cheapest option. So do look around if you’d prefer a cheaper flight and read the transfer section below on how to make your own way to the retreat.