Teacher Training 200h (YAI - Yoga Alliance International)
1 heart1loveyoga Teacher Trainings, hold the structure and discipline of classical Hatha and Iyengar Yoga, infused with the immense creativity and dance-like flow of modern Vinyasa. It is a fresh and inspired blend of classical and modern styles sprinkled with ideas and visions derived from Yoga Therapy and oriental healing practices.
Type of Event
- Teacher Training
We recomend students to arrive on the 31st of July or 1st of August at Skopje Airport, so to spend the first night in a hotel of our raccomandation
Our teacher Training courses reflect an energetic, therapeutic and spiritual approach to yoga. The sequences taught are designed to improve both strength and flexibility as well as bring awareness to the flow of subtle energy through the body.
In our yoga teacher training we will enter the practice that will encourage a deeper life experience, where the awakening of consciousness will become a fundamental part of the journey:
• You will acquire tools that will lead you to a deeper understanding of life, that is, a wider knowledge of the natural and spiritual laws that govern our existence. You will be able to decode reality, taking an objective look at the world and viewing all phenomena through the eyes of the true deeper self.
• You will be applying a holistic and therapeutic approach to the concepts of body, mind, spirit, ego, sexuality, love, suffering, emotions, desire
• You will understand that we can apply each message we receive to the practice of daily life. We intend to foster a true understanding of the nature of our blockages and through the yoga practice, will create the keys to grasp and unlock our personal resistances.
The course emphasize teaching from beginner to intermediary level. It therefore concentrates on safety, the use of props, correct breathing and alignment, restorative asana, relaxation and meditation as well as more dynamic and strong asana to improve strength, endurance and will power.
Our personal approach is to guide you in to a spiritual practice of self empowering, inner self discovery and creativity.
What you will learn
• The history and foundations of Yoga
• Vital principals of yoga -Biomechanics applied to yoga
• Sama - Hara
• Principles of yogic philosophy
• Introduction to Ayurveda and Nutrition
• Introduction to Pranayama and Meditation techniques
• Principles of asana practice, alignment and adjusting
• Basic priciples of yoga therapy for the treatment of common ailments
• Bhakti yoga, Nada yoga, Mantra
• Anatomy and Physiology
• Communication skills, finding your voice
• Hands on adjustments
• Chanting and Kirtan
Learning the art of teaching
• How to teach asana technique, proper alignment, and the benefits of each pose
• How to teach to all levels and requirements
• Modifying for injuries
• Verbal and hands on adjustments
• Build skill in observing alignment in different bodies
• How to create classes which are light, yet powerful medicinal journeys, infused with yogic philosophy and your heart’s message
• How to build intelligent, innovative sequences, which are powerful, dynamic and therapeutically balanced (The symphony of sequencing)
• How to hold space in the classroom
• Beginner anatomy and physiology
• How to create a successful business
• How to teach from your authentic self (this program is not about memorizing scripts. It’s about understanding the principals of alignment, sequencing and teaching, so that you feel confident in creating and leading original classes.)
This program will give you the confidence, knowledge and enthusiasm that you need to share this practice with others, in a manner that can transform and impact their lives. Where Intention, Attention and Action align to create the reality that is your True Potential, there is nothing you cannot overcome.
This course is divided into 180 contact hours with a teacher and 20 non-contact hours of individual and/or group study for a total of 200 hours
Final examination ( written and practical) to evaluate students understanding of the course following the completion of three-week intensive course.
07:00 - 07:30 Self practice and meditation
07:30 – 09:30 Asana and pranayama
09:30 – 10:00 LIGHT Breakfast
10:00 – 11:00 Anatomy and Physiology
11:00 – 12:30 Philosophy, teaching principles, nutrition, Shat Karma
12:30 – 13:00 Meditation/pranayama practice
13:00 – 15: 30 Lunch, free time, study time
15:30 – 16:00 Question time, round table
16:00 - 17:30 Asana breakdown, alignment, sequencing, integrated physiology
17:30 – 19:00 Sequencing, student teaching, theme development
19:00 – 20:00 Dinner
20:00 – 21:00 Music, movement, healing, films, walking meditations ( two times a week )
21:00 – Silence until after morning practice