Teacher Training Course 200hrs - Zurich, Switzerland
This full immersion Yogalife Teacher Training - in cooperation with Sanapurna - is registered for a 200-hour certificate with Yoga Alliance.
The course is based on the traditional teachings of yoga, including anatomy, teaching methodology as well as management and presentation skills – offering a holistic training to our students.
|Early Bird Price|
|3,654 €||Regular fee|
|500 € administration fee included in the overall price|
Type of Event
- Teacher Training
1. January 12 – 14
2. February 9 – 11
3. March 3 – 4
4. March 17 – 18
5. April 7 – 8
6. April 28 – 29
7. May 19 – 20
8. June 9 – 10
9. June 29 – July 1
We are committed to a dogma-free approach, where the focus is on your personal journey, as you explore the physical, mental and spiritual aspects of yoga. We do not teach "our" style of Yoga: we help you discover your style through a coaching approach. The deep connection with yourself that you will cultivate through the TTC will allow you to share the best possible experience of yoga with your students.
In this full-immersion Teacher Training you will enjoy:
- Accomplished and dedicated teachers to help and guide you through the training
- Focus on personal development of the student
- Interactive lessons for a meaningful learning experience
- Practical approach: students teach within the class during the training receiving a regular, personalised feedback
- Opportunities within the organization for motivated and determined students at the end of the program
- The syllabus includes Yoga Philosophy, Hindu Mythology, Physiology of Hatha Yoga, Asana teaching methodology and corrections.
- A specifically designed 150+ page-training manual which is continuously modified based on a constant feedback process
- Continuous education program (CEP) provides opportunities to assist in the teachers training programs to refine the skill level
Yogalife is active now in Geneva, Zurich, Bonn, Gent, Leuven, Brussels and Goa
Trained hundreds of students from more than 30 countries