Thai Yoga Massage Course, Level 1 with Thierry Bienfaisant & Cat Raíz de Carvalho - Lisbon / Portugal
June .12-17. 2015
Be Welcome to this 2nd Course of The Sacred Dance of Thai Yoga Massage in 4Ventos. With daily Meditation and Yoga, in a beautiful Retreat Centre close to the sea and green natural surroundings, delicious vegetarian local food and special surprises.
Learn a 2-hour massage sequence that will allow you to progress into a professional level. This course is open to complete beginners, repeat learners and advanced students, as well as bodyworkers from other therapy disciplines.
Type of Event
Dates 12-17 June 2015
Note: We will gather in the evening of the 12th at 19.00 meeting and sharing a delicious dinner. The course
will start on the 13th at 7.00 am.
Early bird: €550 untill 30 of April
Normal: € 650 after this date
This price include food, lodging & the course.
• History and roots of Traditional Thai Massage
• Essential principles for the practitioner: harmony and tranquillity in movement, posture, rhythm, coordination and breathing
• Indications and contraindications of the techniques
• Locating and working on the energy lines
• Treatment positions: prone, supine, side-lying or sitting
Each day we travel from the feet to the head with demonstrations, theory and practice time. Instruction manuals are provided.
* 07.00 - 08.30 Meditation & Yoga
* 08.30 - 9.30 Breakfast
* 09.30 - 13.00 Practical session
* 13.00 - 14.30 Lunch & break
* 14.30 - 17.30 Practical session
* 17.30 - 19.00 Free time - relax - then dinner!
Upon completion of the course a certificate of attendance from the Therapy thai Massage School and Thai Thai Healing Alliance International (THAI) is awarded.
Note: We will gather in the evening of the 12th at 19.00 meeting and sharing a delicious dinner. The course will start on the 13th at 7.00 am.
«4VENTOS», a place of Magic
The name 4Ventos (4Winds) refers to the 4 directions, honouring the Medicine Wheel Wisdom, sacred to many Old traditions, also symbolizing the healing circle and the 4 Elements.
It's a place of peace and blending with the surrounding countryside, inviting for walks in the nature guided by the sounds of birds and sometimes the Only 10km from the coast and lovely beaches. More info about the place at www.
Contacts & Registration
Cat, Raíz de Carvalho: +351 922264177