Thai Yoga Massage - Learn to feel, touch, to be present
You are invited to our Brussels Thai Yoga Massage Course, from 04 to 08 april 2014, with Thierry Bienfaisant and for yoga Tatiana Nozdrenkova.
Type of Event
Learn to give, receive, touch, feel - to be present.
A beautifull way to connect with others and yourself, a journey of 5 days with joy and sharing. Every morning starts with a meditation followed by a zen yoga class ( an integration between hatha yoga, zen shiatsu and meditation
• History and roots of Traditional Thai Massage
• Essential principles for the practitioner: harmony and tranquillity in movement, posture, rhythm, coordination and breathing
• Indications and contraindications of the techniques
• Locating and working on the energy lines
• Treatment positions: prone, supine, side-lying or sitting
Each day we travel from the feet to the head with demonstrations, theory and practice time. Instruction manuals are provided.
08.à0- 9.30: Meditation & Yoga
10.00 - 13.00: practical session
13.00 - 14.00: Lunch & break
14.00 - 17.00: practical session