Thai Yoga Massage Practitioner Training Level 1 in Lisbon
This course offers a good foundation and understanding of the principles of Thai Yoga Massage. By the end of this training you will be able to give a balanced 1-1.5h treatment.
Type of Event
8/9/10 April 2016
29/30 April / 1 May
Saturdays and Sundays: 09:30-13:00 / 14:30-18:00
€440 per course or €380 if booked more than three weeks before the start of the course. The price includes all tuition and a comprehensive manual.
Who is this course for?
- anyone interested to join the practitioner level course and train as a fully qualified Thai Yoga Massage therapist
- yoga teachers, therapists and bodyworkers who wish to expand their skills set
- individuals who wish to help family members or friends
What will you learn in this course?
- the principle of touch, which is the essence of Thai Yoga Massage
- background and benefits of Thai Yoga Massage
- embody the teachings of the Brahmavihara (loving kindness, compassion, empathetic joy, equanimity)
- energy line system (10 Sen)
- basic anatomy and physiology
- a selection of moves and techniques that allow you to give a safe and balanced 1-1.5h treatment to friends and family
- safe body mechanics
- a selection of moves and techniques you can integrate into other bodywork you practice or with 1-2-1 yoga students
- improve your hands-on adjustments as a yoga teacher and learn some partner work you can integrate into your classes