Thai Yoga Massage Practitioner Training Level 2 in Lisbon
This course offers a Thai Yoga Massage practitioner qualification - a wonderful opportunity to embark on a new career path. By the end of this training you will be able to give a 1.5-2h treatment with certain therapeutic applications.
Type of Event
26/27/28 February 2016
Saturdays and Sundays: 09:30-13:00 / 14:30-18:00
€340 per course or €280 if booked more than three weeks before the start of the course. The price includes all tuition, a comprehensive manual and your final assessment.
Who is this course for?
- anyone who has completed level 1 or an equivalent course with another school (please contact me to discuss)
- yoga teachers, therapists and bodyworkers who wish to expand their skills set
- individuals who wish to help family members or friends
What will you learn in this course?
- connect more deeply with the meditative qualities of this practice
- learn to work with other body parts, using your feet, knees, elbows
develop intuition and presence
- revisit moves and techniques learnt in the Level 1 course
- advanced postures and dynamic techniques
- specific therapeutic application to help with back pain, knee pain, digestive issues and headaches
- more understanding of anatomy and physiology relevant to these conditions
- learn how to deal with other conditions with the tools you have
- how to sequence a complete treatment according to the needs of the receiver