THE ART OF LIVING - ANCIENT AYURVEDIC WISDOM FOR THE MODERN YOGA PRACTITION
Come journey with us into the vast and fascinating world of the Indian traditional medicine system, Ayurveda which is the sister science of Yoga.
Type of Event
We will discuss fundamental concepts and experience them directly through breath, gentle restorative postures, mindfulness and personal inquiry.
* What is Ayurveda?
* What is Health from an Ayurvedic perspective?
* How is your Health unique? What is your Ayurvedic blueprint?
* Change the way you see yourself and the world by understanding the Five Elements and the Three Doshas (Vata, Pitta, Kapha).
* How does lifestyle influences dosha balance?
* What is your own natural and unique state of balance?
* Explore ways to live a healthier, more vibrant life through the use of Ayurvedic rituals and practices.
* Learn about seasonal Ayurvedic Detox practices.
$40 Pre-registration price/$45 Drop in (day of event)
Please check our website and click the workshops tab to sign up